- 1 (8x8-inch pan size) package brownie mix
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips, melted
- 4 OHIO eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon batter in 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool and reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk.
Add melted peanut butter, chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour filling over baked brownie. Place pan in a large baking pan with 1-inch hot water (keeps brownie from overbaking).
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Turn oven off; remove baking pan with water. Let cheesecake cool in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven; chill 1 hour.
- Remove side from springform pan.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with shortening; stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate glaze over top and sides of cheesecake. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired.